Connecticut Bankruptcy Lawyer Paul S. Taub;
Affordable, Experienced, and Compassionate!
We Are a Judgment Free Zone!
Everyone needs a financial fresh start every once in a while. A lifetime is long way to go without ever making a financial mistakes or getting into debt in ways you never imagined. This Law Firm does not judge its Clients, it helps and represents the best interests of our Clients!
Let us help you get back on the road to financial stability and prosperity! Click here to schedule your free, over the phone,
bankruptcy consultation. You’ll be so glad you did! 🙂
If you are ready to get started with your personal Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Case for the
all-inclusive, low, low, fee of only $1,949, then please continue reading this page:
Here are the steps to how your case will work:
- Step 1 is to e-sign your Acknowledgement Form and Retainer Agreement with our Firm which establishes the attorney-client relationship and sets out exactly what our firm will be hired to do for you. You will be able to choose how you wish to pay the one time, low cost fee of $1,949. You can either pay it all at once within seven (7) days from the date you signed your Retainer Agreement, or you can make arrangements to pay our All-Inclusive Fee by breaking up the balance into 2 to 4 smaller payments over a certain amount of time. Which option you choose is totally up to you!
- Once you become a client of the Firm, we will FedEx you a Questionnaire Packet. You will use the Questionnaire Packet to collect and provide our firm with all of the necessary information about your assets, liabilities, income, and expenses, as required by the U.S. Bankruptcy Laws, along with our need to satisfy the due diligence requirement that is placed on all bankruptcy lawyers by the Federal Government.
- Once you have completed the Questionnaire Packet, you can use the same FedEx Pak to ship it back to our Firm, using the Return Label that we provided you as part of the Questionnaire Packet. Our Firm pays for the express delivery fees both ways. The Questionnaire Packet information and the Supporting Documents that are required to provide as well, are all used to prepare your bankruptcy petition. Examples of required documents are, e.g., tax returns, pay stubs, mortgage statements, bank account statements, etc. This is all information that you should have no problem getting ahold of.
- You take Part I of the on-line credit counseling course. The completion certificate will be e-mailed to me automatically when you complete it. (can be taken over the phone as well).
- You then return the completed Questionnaire Packet to our office through the mail, and your file is then assigned to one of our paralegals so your information can be digitized and kept safe and secure from third-parties. We also add your file to our production que and begin drafting your bankruptcy petition in the order in which it is received.
- Once your data has been digitized and the critical financial information has been entered into your draft Bankruptcy Petition, it is then ready for client review.
- We will send you a copy of the draft and then have a call to review the petition and to make any changes or corrections, if necessary.
- You approve the final draft of the petition and then I file your Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Petition with the U.S. Bankruptcy Court.
- About 7 days after the filing, you will receive a letter in the mail from the Bankruptcy Court confirming your bankruptcy filing and telling you that you have to attend the 341 Hearing – Meeting of Creditors. The date, time, and location will be provided in that notice.
- We attend the 341 Hearing – Meeting of Creditors TOGETHER approximately 30 days after the filing date. (Don’t worry! Creditors don’t usually come to this hearing and it only lasts about 5 to 10 minutes depending on the complexity of the case!)
- Once you receive your Notice of Bankruptcy Filing about a week after I file your petition, you can now complete Part II of the credit counseling also referred to as the financial management education course. Again, a copy of the completion certificate is e-mailed to me directly after you complete the course. This should be done not later than 30 days after the 341 Hearing.
- About sixty (60) days after the 341 Hearing, your Discharge will be granted by the U.S. Bankruptcy Court. This discharge order signals the end of the case where all of your eligible unsecured debts are forever discharged and you can now enjoy your fresh financial start!